Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
dawman

Re: Hi forum readers, Solaris owners and waiting listers

Post by dawman »

ANkyu......
galaxiesmerge

Post by galaxiesmerge »

I waited a long time, relatively, to get a keyboard. While I was waiting, I bought a few other keyboards and played with them

The cool this is that after two years, when I got the SOLARIS, I was very happy that I got rid of the other two keyboards - so the wait had been well worth it. Music instruments are all about design. If you don't believe me, then I extend you a personal invitation to write in the industry standard "C-SOUND" ... if you have a pHD you should be fine. For the rest of us I like to see a knob connected to a function and a conceptual design about the instrument. Again, please feel free to write you next big synth project in MAX Software if you like --- I prefer SOLARIS and I can be making music much faster. I will never be selling my SOLARIS so to all that write me questions, the answer is NO: - - - Cheers :)
Solaris, Jomox Sunsyn,Modcan, Prophet-T8, Rhodes-Chroma, Pacarana,CS-80, Andromeda,M3,Nord-G2X,DK-Synergy
urge

Post by urge »

As an early pioneer I'll say I'm glad I waited. It wasn't easy but when I look back, all I see is that its in the studio making amazing sounds. Everything else has faded into history.