Subtitles (sous-titres) for MusicTrack Japan's demo

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
francois

Subtitles (sous-titres) for MusicTrack Japan's demo

Post by francois »

If you go to the YouTube channel of MusicTrack Japan, you can see the demo of the Solaris made by Ujiie-san. Of course, not everyone speaks Japanese!

SW Creative Japan created the English subtitle SRT file and I translated it into French. You can download both SRT files here and use them with the MP4 video that you will have downloaded from YouTube (there are many YT video downloaders or browsers plugs out there).

The MP4 downloaded from YT should have the default name 【DEMO_CC】JohnBowen SOLARIS (720p).mp4. Copy the file 【DEMO_CC】JohnBowen SOLARIS (720p).en.srt into the same folder, rename it 【DEMO_CC】JohnBowen SOLARIS (720p).srt and a program like VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic (K-Lite Code Pack) will display the subtitles whilst reading the video.
---------

Si vous vous rendez sur la chaîne YouTube de MusicTrack Japan, vous pouvez visualiser la démo du Solaris réalisée par Ujiie-san. Bien entendu, on ne parle pas tous le japonais !

SW Creative Japan a mis au point le fichier de sous-titres SRT en anglais, que j'ai traduit en français. Vous pouvez télécharger les deux ficheirs SRT ici pour les utiliser avec le fichier MP4 que vous aurez récupéré sur YouYube (il existe de nombreux programmes ou plugiciels qui permettent de télécharger les vidéos YT).

Le fichier MP4 téléchargé sur TY aura le nom par défault【DEMO_CC】JohnBowen SOLARIS (720p).mp4. Copiez le fichier 【DEMO_CC】JohnBowen SOLARIS (720p).fr.srt dans le même dossier, changez son nom en 【DEMO_CC】JohnBowen SOLARIS (720p).srt et un programme tel VLC Media Player ou Media Player Classic (K-Lite Code Pack) affichera les sous-titres lors de la lecture de la vidéo.

---------
subtitles-soustitres.rar
(15.37 KiB) Downloaded 623 times
"Sit Solaris vobiscum"
John Bowen
Site Admin

Re: Subtitles (sous-titres) for MusicTrack Japan's demo

Post by John Bowen »

Yes, fantastic to now have the demo by Ujiie-san translated!
WilmaD

Re: Subtitles (sous-titres) for MusicTrack Japan's demo

Post by WilmaD »

Wow, that is an amazing, great job! I also downloaded this player from here https://yumdownload.com/vlc-media-player and will try to make something similar and I hope that I will be able to improve my skills, I will use this post as an example for me, thanks a lot!