Solaris White "Limited Edition" For Sale

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
jaykeel

Solaris White "Limited Edition" For Sale

Post by jaykeel »

Hi folks, with permission from John B. himself to list on his site, I've decided to sell my beloved Solaris since it hasn't seen much use being that I'm on the road more than home these days. It is Oberheim white, limited edition and in absolute perfect, like new condition. It's also one from the first run assembled with love at Sonic Core, Germany. Serial #32. It has less than 10 actual hours of use on it and has never left my climate controlled studio since it was unboxed. It also has been covered with the custom made cover since new. Latest OS and patches installed. Comes with original box and all packing materials, original manual, CF card and PSU. First $3499 takes it, preferred local pickup in NY but will ship within USA at buyers expense if there are no local buyers. I also cannot accept any risks at all once it leaves my hands which is why I really would prefer local pickup. Will not accept Pay Pal, since they ALWAYS side with the buyer if anything happens during shipment. And will not take a 13% bath from selling on eBay using PayPal... If it must be shipped, it will be packed in an additional box for added safety. I'm in no rush to sell, I just think this fine instrument should be in the hands of someone who will use it and show it as much love as I have. I understand that not using eBay or PayPal will limit my potential customers, but like I said I'm in no hurry to sell and would rather be safe than sorry. You can check out my 15 year 100% history on eBay under "mankindjj" and you can talk to John B. if you need additional security. We've been dealing with each other for the past 7 years, 5 of which were spent waiting for the Solaris... Please PM me or email me at jaykeel05@gmail.com if interested and would like to see detailed pictures or listen to it over the phone. We can then talk about possible payment options. Thanks for reading :D
Last edited by jaykeel on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaykeel

Re: Solaris White "Limited Edition" For Sale

Post by jaykeel »

Thank to all who have inquired, as for right now I would like to stick with local pickup as I just don't trust UPS or Fed Ex with an almost irreplaceable item such as this one...
Last edited by jaykeel on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaykeel

Post by jaykeel »

Hello all, the price is now $3499 firm... If there are no takers I'll probably just wind up keeping it.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Too bad I got one already or I would jump like a Fish.
If they could A/B one next to other synths, they would then realize the advantages in pure sound alone.

Good Luck, I am sure it will find a nice home.