New Guy and just pulled the trigger !!!

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
Mark11Audio

New Guy and just pulled the trigger !!!

Post by Mark11Audio »

Hello Fellow Solaris users !!! :D

Yesterday, after much research and listening and reading this forum, I put down the initial payment on my very own Solaris. According to JB, I should make it on the tail end of build run, 5-6 extension. For those curious, I ordered the Black one with Illuminated wheels.

I have been looking for a new synth to take the place of a recently departed Access Virus TI2. (just wasn't for me.) I am very confidant the Solaris will easily take its place and then some. I am looking forward to creating some unique patches using the WT... as I grew up as a huge fan of Tangerine Dream, and play in that same style of music. I used to own a PPG 2.2 and miss some of those tonal capabilities. I am quite confidant the Solaris will again go far beyond these sounds and more.

I also have a very large Moon / Mos-Lab Analog modular very similar to Hans Zimmers and Ed Buller's system, and you can find me and pictures over at Muff Wigglers forum as well, same user name. Mark 11 Audio. I'm working on completing my website...

I am very much looking forward to this great synthesizer...

Best Regards to All, Mark :mrgreen:
John Bowen
Site Admin

Re: New Guy and just pulled the trigger !!!

Post by John Bowen »

Welcome, Mark!