Anyone else want to hear more of the Solaris?

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
qtuner

Anyone else want to hear more of the Solaris?

Post by qtuner »

I've seen all the videos, heard all the audio samples. During the messe video I payed more attention to listening to the solaris than John. I'm dying to hear some of the presets and more polished sounds. Anyone else want to hear more of the Solaris? (no offense meant john)

June/July can not get here soon enough.
Carbon111

Post by Carbon111 »

Up until now, the demos were meant to highlight a single feature like osc sync or the sound of a particular filter so John has intentionally kept the sounds rather focused.

As the software nears completion I'm certain there will be some more complex demos of more multifaceted sounds - especially now that the finishing touches are being applied to the synth engine.

I hope to do a couple of those demos myself. :D
Best Regards, James
--
http://www.carbon111.com
sausagefoot

Post by sausagefoot »

Can't wait to hear it Carbon111!

That last Musikmesse demo really got my imagination running all over again, simply from the sheer breadth of features.
n1nj4

Post by n1nj4 »

I would love to hear more demos. Some Microwave emulation and some pads would be cool.

The lack of more demos is what kept me from pre-ordering the Solaris for a long time(Then I heard the Solaris overdriving itself, the rotors and the character of the Waldorf wavetables on several trade show videos and pre-ordered forthwith :wink:).
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.