Remaining first production pre-ordering

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
John Bowen
Site Admin

Remaining first production pre-ordering

Post by John Bowen »

Now that we've had an accounting for dealer sales following the Frankfurt Messe, I can again open the pre-order process for the remaining units from our first production build. There will be about 10 or so left, and these will be shipping by end of June. So please check the Purchase page for all relevant information, if interested: http://www.johnbowen.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=11
mickeyl

Re: Remaining first production pre-ordering

Post by mickeyl »

Is there a fixed contingent that goes to EMC into their stock or will – if I preorder via EMC – they be served from the same pool? This is a bit confusing... I asked EMC for details, but they only confirmed that (as a german citizen) I have to order via them.
Cheers,

:M:
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Yes, as I state on the Purchase page, there is an arrangement with EMC that I cannot take any new pre-orders for customers in Germany or Austria. But they are getting units from the first build, so it shouldn’t matter as far as those customers are concerned.

I hope that clears things up a bit....

john b.
mickeyl

Post by mickeyl »

Ok, thanks.
Cheers,

:M:
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Please note that all units from the first build have now been reserved. Any pre-orders made after today will be for a late September delivery.

Thank you to all who have pre-ordered, and I appreciate the support and enthusiasm that has been expressed for the Solaris!

John B.
valis
Site Admin

Post by valis »

That filled up fast :)
n1nj4

Post by n1nj4 »

John Bowen wrote:Please note that all units from the first build have now been reserved. Any pre-orders made after today will be for a late September delivery.

Thank you to all who have pre-ordered, and I appreciate the support and enthusiasm that has been expressed for the Solaris!

John B.
John,

I hoping to get on the September preorder soon. Will it still be possible to get the light colored case?
Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Yes, we will continue to offer the light colored cases if we know well enough ahead of time. When you send in your deposit, just request the light colored case.

John B.