Announce when you receive your Solaris!

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
Patate le mgae

Re: Announce when you receive your Solaris!

Post by Patate le mgae »

Hi everybody !
Nobody received his solaris ???
C'mon guys, let us know !
marzzz

Post by marzzz »

Mine has made it across the pond and is now in the USA. I imagine it will be here end of next week.
galaxiesmerge

Post by galaxiesmerge »

marzzz wrote:Mine has made it across the pond and is now in the USA. I imagine it will be here end of next week.
Mine too - I just looked at the tracking number and it is in the USA and as soon as I get it I will do some VIDEO demos :)

Stay tuned ... only a week or so to go!!!
Solaris, Jomox Sunsyn,Modcan, Prophet-T8, Rhodes-Chroma, Pacarana,CS-80, Andromeda,M3,Nord-G2X,DK-Synergy
synthwalker

Post by synthwalker »

I had the chance to collect mine yesterday at Frankfurt Musikmesse and spend some nice time with THE MAN... :D
Patate le mgae

Post by Patate le mgae »

synthwalker wrote:I had the chance to collect mine yesterday at Frankfurt Musikmesse and spend some nice time with THE MAN... :D

:D

Lucky man

:D
jfinstad

Post by jfinstad »

I received a tracking number April 4 but have seen no updates since April 6. If a couple of Solaris have made it to the US, I can (optimistically) assume mine has made it to Canada and it's just an update issue rather than being still in Germany! This has happened to me before where I've had packages delivered to my door before the online tracking system shows them even being picked up, so I'm encouraged to hear that some have made it across the pond.

Here's hoping...

In the meantime, the suspense is killing me!

Jamie
marzzz

Post by marzzz »

They shipped out from Germany via DHL, but I think it then transfers to a more local carrier in the destination country. My Solaris has been listed as "arrived in the destination country" as of the morning of the 11th, but nothing since then. I have no idea who will handle shipping from that point on, how it will be tracked, or whether I will have to pay shipping charges for them to release the package. Adriana at Sonic Core handled the shipping, but she may not know either. For all we know, the first shipping update will be when the package arrives at your door!
jfinstad

Post by jfinstad »

My Solaris has been saying "The international shipment is being prepared for forwarding to the destination country" since the morning of 6th, a week ago now.

No matter how many times I check, it still says the same thing. :D

Jamie
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

I have emails from the owners in Japan & the UK that they have received their Solaris. US deliveries should be really soon.

John b.
Weston Underwood

Post by Weston Underwood »

Any idea John when the German distributor will get theirs and when they might hit Thomann?

Thanks
galaxiesmerge

Post by galaxiesmerge »

John Bowen wrote:I have emails from the owners in Japan & the UK that they have received their Solaris. US deliveries should be really soon.

John b.
I managed to track where the USA SOLARIS are currently sitting. Since April 11, they are at the USPS facility in NEW YORK and have not moved yet. You can find this by going to http://www.usps.com and entering in the match code from the DHL site, this code begins with two letters, usually "CL " followed by numbers and ending with "DE".

The anticipated delivery time, according to the USPS site, would sometime on or after APRIL 21 here in the USA - given that the 21 is on a weekend, it could be delivered on the FRIDAY, APRIL 19th or the following week of APRIL 22 - 26.

I would start to worry about it after April 26th if you have not heard or seen anything change on the tracking.

Until then, it's all within the timelines as advertized.
Solaris, Jomox Sunsyn,Modcan, Prophet-T8, Rhodes-Chroma, Pacarana,CS-80, Andromeda,M3,Nord-G2X,DK-Synergy
marzzz

Post by marzzz »

galaxiesmerge wrote:
John Bowen wrote:The anticipated delivery time, according to the USPS site, would sometime on or after APRIL 21 here in the USA - given that the 21 is on a weekend, it could be delivered on the FRIDAY, APRIL 19th or the following week of APRIL 22 - 26.
If USPS gives a date range of 21-26, I absolutely guarantee you that there is no way in ---- that it will get there sooner.
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Weston Underwood wrote:Any idea John when the German distributor will get theirs and when they might hit Thomann?
Sorry, no idea...
scope4live

Post by scope4live »

I think they see it says Solaris, so they keep it and pose with it on Facebook for a few shots, then pass it on.
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole
Patate le mgae

Post by Patate le mgae »

I thought postal services of my country was the worst in the world, obviously i was wrong......