Delay hick-up?

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

NeoProg

Delay hick-up?

Post by NeoProg »

I have a rather strange problem with my Solaris. Sometimes it starts to play the last notes I played by itself just like there is a very long delay there. When this happens there is no other way to get out this modus other than to restart the synth. I can switch to other programs, but the delay still is there on the other sound. Tonight the synth started to play the last few seconds I played by itself about 5 seconds or so after I stopped playing and kept on playing the notes on and on. I picked up my camera and made a short video of the incident if that is of any interest. Is this a known bug?
John Bowen
Site Admin

Re: Delay hick-up?

Post by John Bowen »

I think I have experienced this once...does it happen if the FX Bypass is on?

My impression at the time was that it seemed like the Delay buffer hadn’t cleared. I don’t know how to make this happen again, and so this makes it harder to find, but I should put a note in to Holger to see if there’s something he can do to make sure the delay buffers are cleared for every preset select.
NeoProg

Re: Delay hick-up?

Post by NeoProg »

I did not try to bypass the effects by using the FX bypass switch, only by turning the delay off in the programs, and that did not make any difference.
I will check that out if / when this happens again.
Thanks