More rotors, more osc, more LFOs!

User Feature Request List

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

3rdConstruction

More rotors, more osc, more LFOs!

Post by 3rdConstruction »

This is probably unrealistic. I am so obsessed with the rotors, I'd like to have 4 rotors, each able to choose 4 different oscillators as their inputs, even at the expense of some polyphony. I'm craving a veritable galactic whirlpool of swirling rotor mayhem! Also, more LFOs! Yes, more! Woo-hoo! More, I say!

Kind regards,
Luke
... speaking at length about something is no guarantee that understanding is advanced.
John Bowen
Site Admin

Re: More rotors, more osc, more LFOs!

Post by John Bowen »

The problem is that, to have 4 rotors, each with 4 different oscillators....this would mean 16 oscillators!

This I did have in the Rotor Jr. and Rotor EX plugins for Scope that I made long ago! You should add a Scope system to your collection! :-)

jb
scope4live

Post by scope4live »

It's why I have a Solaris TOSLink > XITE-1 AES/EBU where 18 x DSP Chips await.
I believe obesity in synthesis healthy, should be promoted more too.
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole
3rdConstruction

Post by 3rdConstruction »

Well, the rotors are currently my absolute favourite thing on the Solaris. If a Scope system will give me a rotor boost, then it looks like I need to start saving up again! I'm totally in agreement with Mr. Scope4live - no matter how hefty or rotund things can get as is, I'll always be craving more, 'til the floorboards give away. Solaris plus Scope is suddenly looking highly desirable...
... speaking at length about something is no guarantee that understanding is advanced.