Human readable Bank and Preset names

User Feature Request List

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

vargus

Human readable Bank and Preset names

Post by vargus »

Is it possible to add human readable preset and bank names in a future OS update? Make it a lot easier to manage banks and add new preset banks. :D
John Bowen
Site Admin

Re: Human readable Bank and Preset names

Post by John Bowen »

vargus wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:19 pm Is it possible to add human readable preset and bank names in a future OS update? Make it a lot easier to manage banks and add new preset banks. :D
I have asked Jim about what would be the possibility....
vargus

Post by vargus »

Thanks John.
david

Post by david »

John Bowen wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:42 am
vargus wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:19 pm Is it possible to add human readable preset and bank names in a future OS update? Make it a lot easier to manage banks and add new preset banks. :D
I have asked Jim about what would be the possibility....
+1 !
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

We have a beta OS in testing that now allows “human readable” preset and bank names. Please contact me if you are interested in testing it. (Note that you need to back up your presets data before changing any names, as the currently released OS will not be able to handle them. Only use with v 1.4.1.3 beta OS).
david

Post by david »

John Bowen wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:55 pm We have a beta OS in testing that now allows “human readable” preset and bank names. Please contact me if you are interested in testing it. (Note that you need to back up your presets data before changing any names, as the currently released OS will not be able to handle them. Only use with v 1.4.1.3 beta OS).
Being able to quickly move around and reorder presets banks will be a HUGE workflow improvement. So excited for this. Thank you for working on this update!
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

This feature is now in the latest OS release, v1.4.2.

Cheers,
John B.