Custom cover for the Solaris

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

scope4live

Re: Custom cover for the Solaris

Post by scope4live »

FWIW you can use a Panty Hose Shell to place over the Joystick prior to putting on the Cover.
The Joystick seems very sturdy and well built, however I prefer protection on multiple levels...
These are a perfect fit. I also have some pricey mics I use these on also. My lead vocalist is a foul bastard and drinks Scredrivers all night, so I must physically remove the Orange Juice pulp after every performance since he whines about the windscreen.

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/hos ... gs-hosiery
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole
valis
Site Admin

Post by valis »

scope4live wrote:Whatever you buy is what I will use JB.
I live in the desert where dust finds it's way into everything, if it sloves that problem you can put the logos upside down for the audience as far as Im concerned.

I can send you my money before or after, my better half won't quack over 100 bucks....
If she does, I'll just let her spend her spend an extra Benjamin during one of her many Retail Therapy Sessions at the Forum Shops....
Honestly I'd go with whatever you wanted to get too John, the center logo made more sense to me only because most of my synths sit in racks, but I may leave the Solaris unracked on its own stand for more hands-on use anyway.
tinhu

Post by tinhu »

I received mine today with center logo . It's perfect to protect ...my minimoog for today :lol:
Good job , just wait to have my solaris now :wink:
"switched on bach"
francois

Post by francois »

How many of you bought this cover in the end, apart from tinhu and jaykeel ?
"Sit Solaris vobiscum"
scope4live

Post by scope4live »

Not me...
I was waiting for JB to get an order together or something, but I am a patient man.
I am looking at the case too. I don;t like Christmas stockings unless they have cash, and our tree is purposely trimmed for extra space underneath it for larger gifts.....

Ankyu
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole
Soul circuits

Post by Soul circuits »

For people in US this company povides nice covers/service in 1 place, I've bought a dust cover with protection for solaris (and all my set up which had not covers in fact so I've used their services in 1 shot to save a bit)

Ultra premium fabric is great and looks as good as the Bulgarian shop on ebay, will post a picture when possible. It's father's day so it seems they are doing a promo -;)

https://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/pages.php?pageid=38
sam

Post by sam »

Everyone still happy with their synth covers?

Could someone PM details for the cover maker please.
jaykeel

Post by jaykeel »

IMHO, those digital deck covers are no where nearly as beefy and pretty as the ones on ebay. That is my synth in the picture BTW ;)
They are great, beautiful covers with custom embroidery that looks fantastic. And with the thick furry padding on the inside it's just top quality.
F5D

Post by F5D »

I also bought this cover from the seller in ebay, fantastic quality, although nowadays with black interior velvet.