New Arpeggiator Pattern Editor beta

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

John Bowen
Site Admin

New Arpeggiator Pattern Editor beta

Post by John Bowen »

I've just posted our new Pattern Editor for the Solaris arpeggiator. Please have a look if you are interested - it's still a beta version, and it would be great to get some people using this and trying it out. Check the following link for more info...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16095

Also, note that your Solaris must be running the latest OS, v1.2, to work with this editor.
scope4live

Re: New Arpeggiator Pattern Editor beta

Post by scope4live »

Thanks JB.

I want to verify something though. I have upgraded the OS and it works great, but the reboots tell me I am using version 1.0.
Is there a way to see the latest firmware after a reboot..?\
I know it works as I am using the numeric keypad as an excellent PrgmChng controller.
Would like to confirm the newer O.S. somewhere as I am leary to add anything as everything is working so well.

Happy New Year.
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Jimmy,

Yes, I mentioned this in the private emails. During boot up, you will see Solaris firmware 1.0. We cannot change that boot up screen at the moment.
Once you are up and running, go to the fourth page of the home menu, and you will see it. It says OS version and below that it should read V1.2
scope4live

Post by scope4live »

Ankyu.
All I know is I am extremly pleased with the NumPad as a MIDI Controller. Solaris MIDI Out now controls the 88 note controller, which spits out new presets to the BCF2000, and the DSP Rack, PC, Analog synth splits, etc.
Then good ol' Solarry has matched presets with Modular IV and Vectron in the DSP rack.
Pure awesomeness.

Ankyuvarymush...
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole