Soniccore XITE-1 Modular IV + Solaris + SWS 2.1

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

scope4live

Soniccore XITE-1 Modular IV + Solaris + SWS 2.1

Post by scope4live »

Using CV Audio to drive the 8 x 8 Matrix, and combining it with an AHD Loop and
MultiSegment Envelope Generator, plus Modulation Wheel. I get some super thick modulations
with rates down to .01, and snappy ass envelopes.
Joystick controls from Solaris CC 16/17 control Wavetable Modulations, and Filter
Sweeps in realtime.
My BCF 2000 handles all FX for Modular IV and Matrix/Attenuator controls.
I send Solaris Digital Outs into the Modular, with 5 x CV Audio sends from Silentway
Suite which include 2 Envelopes, 2 LFOs, and 1 extra Step LFO which are waveform
drawn.

There's nothing like this in realtime anywhere I am aware of, and I have total control
of all modulations from pedals, faders, switchs and knobs. I couldn't be happier.

Also notice the Filter choices, and the unheard of ADDar Osc S.
What Filters JB didn't include can be found in Black Box II by Medhi Touzani has. Ice, Cosmic,
Liquid, Groove Bands, and around 24 others.

I bleed in sounds Solaris doesn't produce to make this combo a niche instrument.
The extra Filters in the 2 x SpaceF Filter Modules just add more option to Solaris.
I have unfiltered presets where Oscillators can go right to the extra FIlter choices.
Sahwheatness Indeed. 8)
Attachments
WORKSTATION.jpg
WORKSTATION.jpg (218.06 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole
Zahush76

Re: Soniccore XITE-1 Modular IV + Solaris + SWS 2.1

Post by Zahush76 »

A bit off topic, but i wanted to ask you how do you like your BCF2000.
I'm asking since i recenly got the pair of BCR\BCF 2000 which i sort of bought on a whim.
Still haven't unpacked them, and i'm considering selling them and getting something like maschine instead.
How friendly is the BCF2000 to program? How extensively do you use it? How's the build quality in your experiece?
scope4live

Re: Soniccore XITE-1 Modular IV + Solaris + SWS 2.1

Post by scope4live »

They are work horses for stage and for those of us lucky enough to have Scope Modular IV are even luckier as we have 3rd Party apps like BC Modular that are really incredible when using CV Audio and MIDI.

Mashine seems fine but I am a PCI-e MIDI kind of guy as I prefer that over USB since I integrate hardware.

If you use Reaper BCF/BCR are great in Mackie Mode. But that again is USB so I steer clear of that.
But many Reaper users really like having a few BC devices and the feedback from USB.
Magnus C350 on a TV Dinner Tray Stand with 2 x PigNose Amps for stereo

https://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/wormhole