Holiday season wish

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

M-Prod

Holiday season wish

Post by M-Prod »

First of all i wish everyone an outstanding holiday season! Lots of time with loved ones and my solaris ;-).
And I want to express my one wish for this season... Sorry for repeating myself.. But maybe wishing helps.. I wish for A tiny eenie weenie bit of progress in the software dev of this almost-perfect instrument. Let there be light!

Cheers
christeck

Re: Holiday season wish

Post by christeck »

I'm also eagerly waiting for the Xmas break. Concerning an OS update, I guess it depends a lot on the budget available. If I had three wishes granted, I'd aks for fixes, "pulse width modulation" for waveforms other than pulse waves, and last but not least my top wish, a global overdrive/distortion effect:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16284&p=21072&hili ... ion#p21072

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16337

The Solaris is excellent anyway. It can't cope with the oscillators and dynamics of the Korg Z1, and it isn't as deep and subtle as an Access Virus. But it provides other unique features which kept me busy for hours today.

Cheers,

ce
audiosculpture

Post by audiosculpture »

I just need fixes really - that we don't really know if the USB functionality works because the midi functionality is flaky is pretty scary.
John did imply not to "watch this space" sadly in another thread. Maybe in 2015 good things will happen though!
Weston Underwood

Post by Weston Underwood »

Just robust working midi would be good! I'm not far from a patience and sense of humour failure! i have a great synth that I can't use for studio work, agony!