Boutique Synth Manufacture / SUNSYN / SOLARIS etc.

Off Topic Discussion area
galaxiesmerge

Boutique Synth Manufacture / SUNSYN / SOLARIS etc.

Post by galaxiesmerge »

I had been trying to get a SUNSYN for some time and I finally got one today, for a steep cost compared to their original selling price since, in Jurgens words, this product was a blood, sweat and tears effort.

I think the SOLARIS is very much the same, to become an instant classic, but, I hope, that there will be more production runs of SOLARIS than there were of SUNSYN's. For example, In the second run of SunSyn prices went from 2300$ (from what people paid in the first run) and after production stopped, a limited run was offered at $5000 Euros. They sold out in 3 days.

I just got mine today for not far from that price and I am looking forward to combining this with the SOLARIS ... these two will likely complement each other in so many different ways.

I am looking forward to when the SOLARIS is in my hands as much as I am looking forward to when my SUNSYN ships to me in the next few days.

One thing is for certain, I am keenly interested in getting my hands on a SOLARIS and putting it work on a couple of projects ... one of which is fairly big and comes out next year ... but, I cannot talk much about it since I am under a Non-Disclosure. At this point though, I am glad that I am on the list awaiting delivery and if I can get the SOLARIS credited on the show (along with some of the other gear I am using), I hope it will contribute to awareness of the great machine that it is.

Cheers!
Solaris, Jomox Sunsyn,Modcan, Prophet-T8, Rhodes-Chroma, Pacarana,CS-80, Andromeda,M3,Nord-G2X,DK-Synergy
galaxiesmerge

Re: Boutique Synth Manufacture / SUNSYN / SOLARIS etc.

Post by galaxiesmerge »

Having the SOLARIS for a year, A SUNSYN and also getting getting to compare it to a ROLAND and other keyboards.

Conclusion: The SOLARIS has its own sound and can mimic the othrs were well.

I am super happy I bought it.

Cheers :)
Solaris, Jomox Sunsyn,Modcan, Prophet-T8, Rhodes-Chroma, Pacarana,CS-80, Andromeda,M3,Nord-G2X,DK-Synergy
koenig

Re: Boutique Synth Manufacture / SUNSYN / SOLARIS etc.

Post by koenig »

galaxiesmerge wrote:One thing is for certain, I am keenly interested in getting my hands on a SOLARIS and putting it work on a couple of projects ... one of which is fairly big and comes out next year ... but, I cannot talk much about it since I am under a Non-Disclosure. At this point though, I am glad that I am on the list awaiting delivery and if I can get the SOLARIS credited on the show (along with some of the other gear I am using), I hope it will contribute to awareness of the great machine that it is.
So what was the project? I recon it should be done by now, three years later, but you have piqued my interest and curiosity so I just had to ask, hadn't I? :wink: