getting anxious

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
qtuner

getting anxious

Post by qtuner »

I'm really starting to feel a little anxiety for the solaris. I know we're 2-3 months out still. I just wanted to post something to liven up this board a little. I am super excited to my hands on this synth. Would anyone who has a lower serial number than me mind if we switched? J/k

I really have no idea where the solaris is going to physically fit into my studio at the moment. I guess I should get on it.

Am I the only one jonesin' for this?

John, is reverb an effect to be included in a later software version?
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Re: Reverb - warp69 has graciously offered a reverb for Solaris! We would like to include it in the v1.0 release, but I'm not absolutely sure we will get it in there before release. (Note: warp69 has created some fantastic reverbs for the Scope platform. I realised after posting that there are many here who wouldn't get the reference.)
-John b.
Last edited by John Bowen on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qtuner

Post by qtuner »

i can wait for the reverb. No problem. Now get to work and stop surfing forums. :D (kidding!)
marzzz

Re: getting anxious

Post by marzzz »

qtuner wrote:Am I the only one jonesin' for this??
Patience, young Jedi!

But then again, I have only been waiting since January....a bow in the general direction of "The Fifty," who will certainly be well rewarded by their insight and wisdom.....!
BF

Re: getting anxious

Post by BF »

marzzz wrote:a bow in the general direction of "The Fifty,"
:lol: It hasn't been that bad of a wait. The developments along the way have been worth it. A rushed job would have caused more unease.