Univoice

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

JoPo

Univoice

Post by JoPo »

Hi !
I'm trying the univoice function. First, I can't go under 2 univoices ! Then, on a mono sound, increasing the value and the unitune paramter at its maximum, I don't hear any difference !
Did I miss something ?
Thanks !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
minorguy

Re: Univoice

Post by minorguy »

The UniVoice parameter is the number of voices applied to each note. So UniVoice less than 2 (i.e. UniVoice 1) would just be the same as UniVoice being off. One voice for each note.

I can't think of any reason why you should not see any difference when you change the UniTune parameter except that when you change it you need to play a new note. It won't have any affect if you adjust it while holding a note. (And of course Unison has to be on.)
Solaris #249
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Mmm.. It's a little confuse to me. Sure if univoice value is 1, it's like it's off. But that's the point ! I believe univoice is simply turn off, that would explain I don't hear any difference. How can I turn it on ? I don't find the info in the manual.

............. :mrgreen: :oops: :roll:

Holy s..t ! I've found it ! It's a hardware switch ! That's why I didn't find it in the display menu ! :lol:
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
minorguy

Post by minorguy »

Yes, I could have been a little more clear. I meant it would be the same as Unison being off.
Solaris #249