Sequencer section broken on Xite! Will it ever be fixed?

Discuss the Scope version of the Solaris
Liquidedge

Sequencer section broken on Xite! Will it ever be fixed?

Post by Liquidedge »

type of bug: Sequencer settings unresponsive until dsp reload(reallocation or sample rate switch)

The seq section is broken on Xite! Will this ever get addressed?

I’m sure people would be willing to pay/upgrade to a Xite optimised version! I know I would!
Last edited by Liquidedge on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hein Eken

Re: Sequencer section broken on Xite! Will it ever be fixed?

Post by Hein Eken »

Liquidedge wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 am type of bug: Sequencer settings unresponsive until dsp reload(reallocation or sample rate switch)

The sew section is broken on Xite! Will this ever get addressed?

I’m sure people would be willing to pay/upgrade to a Xite optimised version! I know I would!
Are you sure ZARG owns a XITE-1 w/ SDK 5 or 7 at all ?

:)

Hein
John Bowen
Site Admin

Post by John Bowen »

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with the plug-in construction, but rather, the sequencer module itself, over which I have no control.
Liquidedge

Post by Liquidedge »

John Bowen wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 am Unfortunately this has nothing to do with the plug-in construction, but rather, the sequencer module itself, over which I have no control.
Ah annoying. I suppose if holger gets that module/atom to work correctly on Xite the Solaris could be re packed to include fixed module?

Or, from what I understand by what’s been told to me, sequencer stuff that’s built around sync rather than async work fine on Xite. Could maybe the sequencer stuff be swapped over to that?

A third option, that’s probably not so reliable, is that these seq modules work fine on dsp2 on Xite. OSS did it with one of there synths, where there is an Xite version where the seq modules are locked to dsp2 in the code or something.but that’s more of a bandage type solution as sat issues get run into earlier!