New Owner #311

Discuss John Bowen Synths - Solaris
massergy

New Owner #311

Post by massergy »

Greetings John and community,

Just wanted to check in and introduce myself as the new owner of a White Solaris #311. Purchased a few months ago.

I was on the list for a Solaris back in 2015 but had to drop out in the middle of the production run.

Fast forward 5 years - I didn't actually need another synth but couldn't pass up the opportunity to own and program the mighty Solaris. I'm a professional ambient artist and this instrument fits my pad-heavy style and hardware-only workflow like a glove.

All the best to John and fellow owners.

Eric
Austin, Texas USA
John Bowen
Site Admin

Re: New Owner #311

Post by John Bowen »

Hello Eric, and welcome! Please don’t hesitate to post any questions you might have, as I or any of the other active owners here I'm sure will be happy to answer them.

John Bowen
massergy

Post by massergy »

Appreciate that John. Thank you for this wonderful instrument.
minorguy

Post by minorguy »

Hi Eric. I hope you've been enjoying your Solaris. Anyone who gets played on Star's End is a celebrity in my book!

Jim
Solaris #249
massergy

Post by massergy »

Thank you, Jim! Really appreciate it.

Yes, Chuck from Star's End has been very kind and supportive - always an honor to be featured. As for the Solaris, I've been very pleased thus far. Sound design can often be a tedious chore but the Solaris has been a breeze and really brings out the magic in creating.