v2.0 OS Released!

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

sal

Re: v2.0 OS Released!

Post by sal »

Congrats for this exciting release and for the exceptional work involved.
Gladly sent the contribution.
phil smith

Post by phil smith »

I'm like you "jgale" : I'm totally disturbed by the new Preset mode with the 2.0 OS which no longer displays the 4 Layers with each their own button ??? 😲 It was really nice to be able to select them "on the fly", right ? I think it's one of the Solaris part of his dna... 🤔 I used Ensoniq for years and I found the 2 Patch Select absolutely great to instantly switch to 4 sound variables ... without using Shift ! ;-)
auton

Post by auton »

Sent my contribution sorry I was not able to fully contribute during the beta phase but it's been a f### year :?
christeck

Post by christeck »

Oh, v2.0 OS is out. Can't resist. Money is on its way (and since I don't use PayPal, thanks for the moneypool option). Appreciation to all involved.
cLoudForest

Post by cLoudForest »

I haven't kept up with the forum in a long time, so it's an extremely welcome surprise to see OS v2.0 has released upon checking back in! Congrats and huge thanks to everyone that made this happen. Can't wait to dig in to the PM/PD oscillator type.

Happy to kick in my contribution.
damodiggler

Post by damodiggler »

Great news!! well done John and all involved :)

..I'll be glad to see the 'Part' buttons repurposed... I never understood them :lol:

Last bumped by 73Keys on Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:30 am.