Verson 2.1 OS Released!

Moderator: Solaris Moderators

John Bowen
Site Admin

Verson 2.1 OS Released!

Post by John Bowen »

After almost a year of thinking about how best to change the Solaris sequencer functions, Jim Hewes (minorguy) has completely reworked the sequencer code and produced what I think is a very exciting new way to create and manipulate patterns. He took in many suggestions from myself and others (special thanks to Eric ‘synthwalker' for his help), and I think owners will enjoy the enhancements that have been added.

You can download the v2.1 Addendum to read about the new features here:
Solaris v2_1.pdf.zip
(14.97 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
Just to note - all v2.x operating systems are part of the Owner’s Portal, which does require a suggested donation of $60/50 euros, which goes towards funding Jim’s volunteer work. I have notified all v2.x owners of the release, and have sent it out, but if you are a registered member of the Owners’ Portal, and did not receive my emails, please let me know. If you would like to register, please let me know at info@johnbowen.com, and I will contact you with the details.

Again, I am extremely grateful for all of the incredible work Jim has done. I hope everyone appreciates all Jim has done to make the Solaris better and better, and we look forward to your feedback.

John Bowen